KING of the CANYONS
The KING OF THE CANYONS OFFSHORE CHALLENGE is dedicated to highlighting Ocean City, Maryland’s outstanding summer series of fishing tournaments, the entire Sport Fishing Community who compete in and support those tournaments and the thrill of offshore fishing in the Canyons of the Atlantic Ocean!
The KING OF THE CANYONS (KOTC) is a simple WINNER TAKE ALL, ALL SEASON LONG pursuit to catch the heaviest White Marlin, Blue Marlin, Tuna and Dolphin. The KOTC offers an exciting new chance to win more money for boats that are already tournament fishing. The KOTC format spans six eligible tournaments to allow boats the maximum opportunity to land their best fish of the season.
Four Species are included in the KOTC:
• White Marlin: WTA Entry Fee $1,000
• Blue Marlin: WTA Entry Fee $1,000
• Tuna (Bigeye, Bluefin, Longfin and Yellowfin): WTA Entry Fee: $750
• Dolphin: WTA Entry Fee $500
2021 Eligible Tournaments:
• 8th Annual Big Fish Classic: 23-25 JULY 2021
• 12th Annual Reels & Heels: 30-31 JULY 2021
• 48th Annual White Marlin Open: 02-06 AUGUST 2021
• 27th Annual Capt. Steve Harman Poor Girl’s Open: 12-14 AUGUST 2021
• 30th Annual Mid Atlantic Tournament: 15-20 AUGUST 2021
• 63rd Annual Labor Day White marlin Tournament: 03-05 SEPTEMBER 2021
WINNER TAKE ALL – 1st Place Only. This is a cumulative, season-long tournament; the single heaviest White Marlin, Blue Marlin, Tuna and Dolphin caught and weighed in any of the six eligible tournaments will be declared the sole winner for that species.
The KOTC is a BOAT tournament that is open to Private or Charter Boats regardless of size. A registered boat will be declared the winner for each species. The registered representative of the winning boat will be paid the winnings. Winners will be announced soon after the final eligible tournament has concluded.
For More info visit:www.finandfield.com/organizations/king-of-the-canyons-ocean-city or contact Lewie Aldridge at [email protected] or
Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kingofthecanyons. @kingofthecanyons